Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the [UK]/[England, Wales and Scotland], aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
- Promotional Period: The promotion will run from 00:00:01 on 21st September to midnight on 8th October.
- [No purchase necessary] [No purchase necessary in Northern Ireland.]**
- Entry Instructions (England, Wales, Scotland) .
- Visit https://kindsnacks.co.uk/kindunsungheroes and complete the online entry registration form by entering your full name, email address and information of your chosen nominee, including first name, last name age, location, and up to 100 words why your nomination has shown the ultimate kindness and should be voted the ultimate unsung hero or feature in the shortlisted ten.
- Multiple unsung hero nominations from the same person will be considered but not repeat nominations for the same individual will be accepted. Anyone entering more frequently will be disqualified.
- Entry Instructions (Northern Ireland)
Residents of Northern Ireland can enter by sending their nomination to https://kindsnacks.co.uk/kindunsungheroes .
- Multiple unsung hero nominations from the same person will be considered but not repeat nominations for the same individual. Anyone entering more frequently will be disqualified.
- The Prizes. The prizes to be won are as follows:
[Winner to receive £1,000 donation to their chosen charity]. Further to this, nine other nominations will be included in the final top ten Kind List magazine as recognition of their efforts and will be profiled to national, consumer and regional media as part of being included in the final list.
- Winner Selection* *:  The winning nomination will be picked at random using an independently supervised process.] The winner will not be chosen based on the total nominations they receive but instead will be judged by an independent panel.
- Winner Notification: The  winner [both nominee and nominator] will be contacted by [KIND Snacks] by email to the email address provided within  days of the closing date of the Promotion. The winner [the nominee] will be required to respond within  days confirming their acceptance of the prize. If requesting to receive the cash prize for their chosen charity via bank transfer, bank account details or if a winner consents, their name, contact details will be shared with the Promoter’s agent for administration of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to this notification within  days, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- Registered charity: the winner’s chosen charity must be a UK registered charity in England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland
- Prize Redemption* *: [Winners of cash prizes may request payment either by way of a cheque issued in the Promoter’s name by transfer to a bank or building society account held in the winner’s chosen charity name. Payment will be made by the Promoter [’s agent] (either by bank transfer or by issuing a cheque) within 28 days of the Promoter[’s agent] receiving the winners’ details [No cash alternative will be offered].
- No correspondence: Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple addresses, email addresses, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides incorrect address or bank account details or due to postal delays or loss by the postal service.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winner’s statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award of the cash prizes took place and therefore will publish or make available a cash winner's surname and/or county to members of the public who request such details from [1st December] to [25th December] by sending an SAE to [KIND Snacks UK, 5-8 Hatton Wall, EC1N 8HX]. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to [KIND Snacks UK, 5-8 Hatton Wall, EC1N 8HX]. However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for the winner's identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion, replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
- Promoter: [KIND Snacks UK, 5-8 Hatton Wall, EC1N 8HX]