Delicious Nutty Chocolate Orange Bits – KIND Snacks UK
published by Owen | published on October 1 2021
Some more delicious recipes for you courtesy of Pamela (@spamellab)! These delicious recipes are inspired by our Dark Chocolate Orange Almond bars and are definitely going to make your mouth water. Enjoy!
For the base and topping -
- 8 x @kindsnacksuk Dark Chocolate & Orange Nut Bars
- 40g granola of choice
- 82 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
For the filling -
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons chocolate orange spread
- 2 tablespoons syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
- First make the base and topping - place the ingredients into a food processor and blender and whizz up until broken down and chunky.
- Press half of this into the bottom of a 6-hole silicone tin then set aside.
- Next melt the coconut oil, choc spread and syrup then whisk in the cocoa powder until smooth.
- Pour this over the base to cover in a generous layer for each one. Sprinkle over the remaining base mixture over the top of each then chill in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
- When ready to enjoy, pop out of the tin and devour!