We love our KIND bars and we also love it when you get creative with them. Pamela (@spamellab) has sent in these delicious baking recipes inspired by our Dark Chocolate Ginger Almond D2C Exclusive bar as well as our Dark Chocolate Orange Almond bars. Enjoy!
- 50g gluten-free flour
- 2 scoops vegan vanilla or salted caramel protein
- 80g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 3-4 tablespoons oat milk
- 75g dark chocolate chips/small pieces
- 2 x @kindsnacksuk Dark Chocolate, Ginger & Almond Bars, chopped
- Melted dark chocolate, to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 170C and place some greaseproof paper onto a baking sheet.
- Mix together the flour, protein powder, sugar and baking powder then pour in the oil, nut butter and milk and mix to form a dough.
- Stir in the chocolate and chopped bar then divide into 12 pieces and flatten into cookie and place on the tray. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden then leave to cool.
- Place on a wire rack, drizzle with melted chocolate then enjoy!